Friday, March 2

CFC42

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!

Can you believe it's March already?

How would you like to be a Temp with the Girl Fridays? 
 It's the first challenge of the month and we are searching for a Guest Designer!

CFC42: Hey Baby!  Clean And Simple Baby Projects


Please say hello to our fantastic sponsor!
Simon Says Stamp
  In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best online selection of Rubber Stamp, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Card, Card Making and Paper Crafting products in the world.  We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouse so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!

Happy customers are the heart of our business.

We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies!  Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current.  Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!  
This week's TGIF Club winner will not only receive a $25 shopping spree at 
Simon Says Stamp,

 but will also earn a guest spot with the Girl Fridays for the April guest challenge!

Did you know CAS-ual Fridays has a facebook page?
Come on over and 'like' us on facebook :)



And now its time for our inspiration parade, led by our honored guest!


Deb

My name is Deb Wabbe and I love to create with paper and fabric.  I work full time as a nurse, so my craftroom is busiest in the evenings. In 1998, I dabbled a little in scrapbooking and would make cards from my scraps.  In 2009, while working on my daughter’s baby album,  I stumbled upon the world of stamping and fell in love. I have been married for 8 years to my very supportive husband and we live in Florida with our daughter (4) and son (7  months). I am delighted to be this month’s guest designer!
Please stop by Deb's blog My Craftroom Creations and say hello!


Laurie W.

The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!  Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too!

Now its your turn!
*Create a new Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Gotta have a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
***No more than 4 total combined challenges***
**Deadline: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday!**



And now...*insert drumroll*... for our winners!

The V.I.Ps
Well done!
You all will be featured on our VIP blog roll
and you may proudly display this badge on your blog!
*html code available on the VIP Club tab above*

And...
The T.G.I.F Club Winner!
you've just won the CAS-tacular prize from

and you can proudly display this badge announcing that your card is in our perpetual 
T.G.I.F. Club gallery!!

Please email Michele at cas-ualfridays@hotmail.com
with your contact info to receive your prize!

16 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to the winners!! Awesome inspiration ladies!!

Lyndal said...

WOW - thank you so much for picking mine as a winner - I LOVE, LOVE Skipping Stones Design stamps. Had a very punny week and loved it :)

Gayatri said...

Congrats to all the VIPs and to Lyndal. Very punny take on the challenge :) Thanks for picking my card as a VIP :)

Kimberly said...

Congrats to Lyndal on the win! I'm so excited to be a VIP again! YAY! Thanks for picking my poor, lonely sock... :)

Cindy C. said...

Congrats winners, you've made great cards!

Debby said...

Had great fun with this challenge and thanks for the shout out!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats to winners! Your cards are amazing! Love all the entries we had this past week! And Congrats to the talented Deb for the guest design as the temp this month!

Jessica said...

Wonderfully inspiring examples!!!
Darling winners....CONGRATULATIONS!
:o)
Jessica

Vicky Hayes said...

Fabulous cards! Congratulations everyone!

maria f. said...

All fun cards but I have to admit I crack a big smile every time I see that lone sock. So clever!

Deb said...

Congrats to Lyndal and the VIPs! Fabulous cards!!! I am so excited to be this month's temp. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

Mary Jo said...

Jest want to say thanks for choosing my card as one of the VIPs. Wow, there were so many fabulous punny cards-it was a blast looking at them all. I love humorous cards, it was a such a fun challenge!

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

So in love with the cards, particularly Deb's. SO cute! Thanks for sharing :)

Annette said...

Thanks for the fun challenge...Great cards..

Cathy A said...

This was such a fun challenge congratulations to all the winners, my personal favorite was the sock...so true in real life, I can think of many people that would giggle if they got that card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Oh baby! Wonderful CAS baby DT creations.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"